Monday, August 26, 2013

The Ritz-Carlton

The Ritz-Carlton

Today I had afternoon tea at The Ritz-Carlton. For my level of tea service I had the Buckhead Classic Afternoon Tea. This tea service featured luxurious teas, tea sandwiches, and tea pastries. For the savory selection there were assorted sandwiches. The pastry selection was composed of tea cakes, tarts, assorted miniature tea cookies, housemade candies, and warm scones with devonshire cream and strawberry preserves. For my tea I had a wild blackberry tea. The wild blackberry tea was a scented black tea. This tea has a dark orange almost reddish color. The aroma of the tea is of mixed berries. The flavor is a light black tea with an array of mild fruit flavors. I had a wonderful time at my afternoon tea session at The Ritz-Carlton and I encourage everyone to try them for your next tea tasting venture.  

No comments:

Post a Comment